Viro Care is an antibacterial deodorizer developed in collaboration with top-notch Research Universities in Japan. The idea behind developing it was to keep the environment clean and hygienic. It can be used as a face mask for a clean and clear skin, personal hygiene and fight against germs. It was tested at:
- Tottori University Research Center Tama Research Institute, Tokyo, Japan.
- Japan Food Research Laboratories Foundation Kitazato Environmental Science Center, Japan.
- This anti-bacterial and anti-virus deodorizer is perfect for the hygiene of toddlers.
- Eliminate garbage smell or any foul smell within minutes.
- Doctors should spray Viro-care on their hands and face mask to maintain hygiene standards and for the safety of the patient.
- Use it on your pet and keep his body odour in control.
- Spray Viro-Care on Sanitary napkins or baby’s diaper to keep the odour and bacteria away.
- Viro-Care Gz-08 active ingredient is a food additive & it is 100% organic that can be used as a multipurpose sanitizer and deodorizer.
- It is world's leading Antibiotic that fights against viruses.
- Swine and Avian Flu can be controlled with Viro-care.
- Viro-Care kills the virus by immobilising proteins in the nucleus.
- Viro-Care is odourless and colourless. It has no side effect if ingested orally and poses no harm to eyes or skin.