Consumer Redressal Mechanism
Consumers can pursue their complaints with the Consumer Grievance Redressal Management Committee, which is established by the company for resolving the complaints of the customers. The committee shall consist of three officers at all times, who shall be responsible for ensuring that all complaint/query/clarifications are duly resolved, and our Customers gets the utmost care that they deserve. The members of the Consumer Grievance Redressal Management Committee are:
Mr. Manjeet Singh
Mr. Sandeep Verma
Mr. Pankaj Bhardwaj
Registered Address: International Marketing Corporation Private Limited, IMC Bhawan, Inside Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan, Near Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana, Punjab-141001, India
Any member of Public/ Customers can submit any complaint relating to any product or services provided by the company before the Consumer Grievance Redressal Management Committee (hereinafter as “Committee”). The customer can lodge his / her grievance through any of the following channels:
- Complaint in Person: A customer can lodge a complaint related to any product or service provided by the company in person during working hours of the company i.e 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, at its office at International Marketing Corporation Private Limited, IMC Bhawan, Inside Guru Nanak Dev Bhawan, Near Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana, Punjab-141001, India by submitting a written application and giving full detail about the nature of its grievances, date of purchase, distributor from whom purchase has been made, copy of purchase invoice and any other relevant details.
- Complaints through post/mail/email: Customers can also submit their grievances by post or mail at the address provided above or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by giving full detail about the nature and specifics of its grievances, date of purchase, distributor from whom purchase has been made, copy of purchase invoice and any other relevant details.
- Customer care: Customer can make a call to customer care at 9809843098 and lodge his/her complaint.
Grievance Handling and Resolution Process:
- The complainant will be provided with a Unique Reference Number/ Tracking Number on registering the grievance, which can be quoted for ascertaining the resolution status. All the complaints will be registered in the Customer Grievance Register and include full details of the complainant (name, address, and contact details), date of receipt, fact of the complaint, category of complaint etc., as required to resolve the grievance.
- Committee will make all endeavor to resolve the complaint within 30 days of the receipt of the same and for this it would need complete support and co-operation from the complainant in terms of timely submission of information, clarification or documents, if any sought to substantiate or clarify the complaint and for enabling suitable resolution.
- Committee will meet within 7 days of the receipt of the complaint and review the grievance of the complainant. If upon review of the complaint it is felt that more document or clarification are needed, it will send a written communication to the complainant asking for such details to be provided within 7 days from the date of communication or such additional time as the complaint may seek.
- Where the complainant fails to furnish any further clarification /documents within the time specified or fails to reply, the committee shall form an opinion that the complainant is not interested in pursuing with the complaint and will close the same, informing the complainant about it.
- Where the information provided by complainant is sufficient to proceed with the resolution of the complaint, the committee will call upon the relevant official/employee/ distributor of the company to furnish its reply to the complaint within 7 days from the date such communication to such official/employee/distributor of the company.
- Committee can also seek any other information or document from the Company or any other person, that it may deem necessary to resolve the complaint of the complainant.
- Committee will not normally provide personal hearing and will be guided by the documents or information made available to it in writing, however if it deems necessary in the interest of justice for suitable resolution of the complaint it may give personal/telephonic hearing to the complainant and/or the person against who the complaint has been made.
- Upon perusal of the documents and/or after hearing the parties, Committee will give its findings. If it is found that the complainant has genuinely suffered harm or that money paid by the customer ought to be refunded, it will order the company/erring distributor to compensate the customer for such harm/refund of the money paid. However, if it comes to conclusion that the complaint is not sustainable or is mala-fide then it would dismiss the complaint and inform the complainant accordingly.
- All the proceedings of the Committee will be duly recorded in writing and will be available to any regulatory authority for inspection.